Word Press CMS
The most effective and simple web tools out there is Word Press. CMS means it is a Content Management system where you can edit, add images and change your own content. This means that with this setup you can edit your own site.
- Full Standards Compliance: Sites are made with W3C standards and usability.
- No Rebuilding: Make changes to your templates with changes being reflected immediately.
- Pages: Pages allow you to manage non-blog content easily, add pages and new content.
- Links: Links allow you to create, maintain, and update any number of blogrolls.
- Cross-Blog Communication Tools: Supports both the Trackback and Pingback standards.
- Comments: Visitors to your site can leave comments on individual entries.
- Spam: Out of the box robust tools such as an integrated blacklist and eliminate comment spam on your blog.
- Registration: Built-in user registration system that (if you choose) can allow people to register and maintain profiles.
- Password Posts: Passwords to individual posts to hide them from the public
- Workflow: You can have types of users that can only post drafts, not publish to the front page.
- Typographical: Intelligently convert plain ASCII into typographically correct XHTML entities.
- Text Formatting: Text formatting for your Pages, Posts and Templates.
- Multiple Authors: Setup up to 10 levels of user groups, with special privileges for publishing, editing, and custom levels.
- Bookmarklets: Cross-browser bookmarklets make it easy to publish to your blog or add links to your blogroll.
- Ping Away: WordPress supports pinging which means great exposure for your blog to all the popular search engines.